Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature and Follow #2


This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Consuming Worlds and Take Me Away
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

This week's question is: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?
So I'll pick two favorites because I'm terrible at following directions.

The Mystery Machine van @ Universal Studios Hollywood
Favorite number one is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. If I woke up in Mercy Thompson's world full of werewolves, fey (or Fae?), witches, and vampires, I would run to her garage first thing because she's the baddest chick ever! A coyote in her other form and a VW mechanic in her human one, her friends include a Scooby/Mystery Machine loving semi-good vampire.


Favorite number two is The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I would get myself to the dessert first thing! As if I'm that far away from the canyons and golden hues after reading the book. Maybe I'd get myself some sunglasses before the thirsty trek. Can't say much more since I'm a no spoilers kind of girl.

Photo by Jamie Brelsford @ www.printandroid.co.uk (http://www.sxc.hu/help/7_2)

10 comments:

  1. Great replies, love The Host. Looking forward to seeing how the film compares to the book!

    New follower :)

    Here's my FF -

    RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    (Great name BTW!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waking up in The Host would be so cool! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove the host ! im not sure what i would do there either ! great picks ! new gfc follower ! Our F&F ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh oh oh! Patricia Briggs! I'd love to be Mercy Thompson for a day. I'd tear off and run as a coyote. I'd attack Adam in the bedroom! I'd.. I'd.. go crazy! Yeah. Love your choice. :)

    New follower! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moon Called sounds like a great read :)

    New Follower!

    http://readreviewlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of twilight but great answer!

    New GFC follower

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moon Called seems like a great book, I'll add it to my to-read list.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moon called looks good I love the Fae!!!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    New follower btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of Moon Called, but I'm definitely going to look it up! :D Follow back~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read either, I will have to check them out!

    Thanks for stopping by my FF@The Quiet Concert

    Following back!

    ReplyDelete