Thursday, October 31, 2013

Clean out your E-reader Challenge!!!

I'm so excited to commit the entire month of November to reading books I eagerly one-clicked and then neglected. All of them deserve attention, so here it goes. They range from paranormal to contemporary and from YA to whoa baby. I might not make it to all the books here, but I'll do my best. Thank you to Fantasy is More Fun and Because Reading is better than real life. This is an awesome reading challenge!


Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis first came to my attention from a barista at one of my favorite coffee shops and then this awesome shifter book just sat there neglected.







Obsession by Jennifer Armentrout was all over the blogsphere months ago and I quickly one-clicked then moved on. The cover is so hot.








Sterling by Dannika Dark is a series I might have missed out on if it weren't Lexxie's Sidekick Showcase posts. I can't wait to dive in!








Clutch (I am just Junco) by JA Huss is a total favorite of Bookworm Brandee. I'm telling you the girl is nuts for J.A. Huss (for good reason).








Persephone's Orchard by Molly Ringle has such a pretty cover, but it was Jaclyn's review that sold me on this book.








Winter's Thaw by Jayne Rylon and Mari Carr is total grown up fun and I'm looking forward to it! These two ladies know how to write steamy stories.








Tempting the Best Man by L.Lynn is another dose of hot goodness. What a cover!









Holding On and Letting Go by K.A. Coleman is another book I would have missed if it weren't for the wonderful blogging world. Donnie Darko Girl just loved this story.

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. This is such a cool reading challenge. Maybe we'll double our TBR lists by the end of the month, but that's half the fun.

      Delete
  2. What a fantastic list!! There are some wonderful books on here. I hope you enjoy getting through as many as you can :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaclyn. We'll see what I get through. I'm hoping November will be a power month because October sucked so bad! The super good news is that John started back at school because the hitter was transferred to another class.

      Delete
  3. Excellent list, Robyn! Isn't it funny how our little group keep influencing each other about the books we read? I hope you'll get time to read all these, and that you will enjoy them!

    Have a great weekend, Robyn :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that about all of us bloggers! You saw Sterling. I have a feeling your reviews will add to my TBR list yet again. Even if I only read five of them, I'll be doing a happy dance. Happy weekend right back at you, Lexxie!

      Delete
  4. Awesome list - I have to applaud your good taste (I have some of those too and want the others LOL). Good luck - can't wait to read the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to dedicate myself to these books. You have a mad crazy list! Sometimes I think about signing up for ARCs but I'm terrible with reading deadlines. I freak out! Here's to getting it done and having fun.

      Delete
  5. These look great! I've only read Persephone's Orchard from your list, but I really enjoyed it! Hope you do too :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so many to choose from and I don't eve get ARCs. I just saw a Bella Andre book I one-clicked for free months back. Your list was mighty steamy. It will be fun to read everyone's reviews and blast our TBR lists out of the water.

      Delete
  6. You have a great list here to get started on, Robyn. Interesting thing? Except for Clutch, Persephone's Orchard, both of which I've read, and Holding On and Letting Go, which is going on my TBR, I OWN EVERY ONE OF THESE BOOKS TOO!! I think I'm going to participate in this challenge - even though I'm starting late - because I think this might be a challenge I can handle. I.E. NOT SUCK AT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This challenge is so liberating. I one-clicked Prince of Wolves a year ago...oh my goodness I just realized this month makes it a year since I started blogging. Craziness! Anyways, I just finished reading it and now I'm on Winter's Thaw, which I'm loving! You should absolutely join us. And what's this talk about this being a challenge you might not be able to handle? I don't know anyone else who could do that whole mom-band camp business, have the stomach flu, rescue a knocked out possibly traumatized son, and I'm pretty sure you did some bake sale craziness too.

      Delete