Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pinterest Quotes

Here's a bit of inspiration, sass, kick in the pants from my "neat stuff" board on Pinterest.
"These mountains you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb." Najwa Zebian 
I looked up Najwa and discovered she has a book of poems called Mind Platter. Looks wonderful!

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." Winston Churchill 
This quote is written a few different ways as its made its celebrity cruise through social media, but the meaning is all the same. Keep going, people. 

"It's Monday. Time to take over the world." SHOPRIFFRAFF.COM
Who doesn't need a Monday ra-ra cheer.

"be badass"

"Virgo Today's Facts
All #Virgos speak at least five languages: English, Profanity, Sarcasm, Truth and Love." HoroscopesCafe.com
If you haven't checked out your Zodiac sign on Pinterest, kick your feet up and spend a little time on yourself. The quotes are spot on or they at least have my number.

"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." Pablo Picasso 
Whatever your art form, indulge because it's plain good for you.


5 comments:

  1. Hello Robyn!
    Oh man, I do love quotes because just a few words can really inspire me. I do visit Goodreads every morning just to check the Quote of the Day and then I can start the day.

    Did you see today's quote?
    “Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations.”

    Am I right?

    Thanks for sharing! You made my day!

    ― Mae Jemison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a good one. I'm a total Pinterest girl. I've pinned hundreds of quotes, maybe more. I think I'll start posting quotes regularly. Isn't it amazing how powerful they are? Mine have a theme, girl power, be kind, get shit done, give love/get love, that sort of thing.

    I haven't been around at all. How are you? Are you working like mad, daydreaming about stepping off the bus and going on an adventure? How is the writing/editing? I'm doing NaNoWriMo next month to give myself a boost since it's been so hard balancing the whole mom gig and work gig and the studying I've been doing. How about you? NaNo?

    Happy flying Athina!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been around as much as I wanted either. Things are a bit on and off, but you know what? I've finished rewriting Meg's story part 2 and now I'm rewriting Divided AGAIN. It's so different that I don't recognize it and I'm only at 11K!

    I'm super excited and I keep hearing your voice prompting me to make Meg do some really bad things, Robyn! haha

    Oh, it's so goof that you'll do NaNo. I hope you'll get the boost you want. NaNo is very helpful. I won't do it this year. I want to take my time with Meg and keep making those changes I have in mind.

    Hope your boys are flying too, Robyn! November is coming, let's spread our wings, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh chickie, these are good! I've still not made it to your pinterest board. Why is that? I'll also have to check out my zodiac sign because I was reading the language YOU speak and thought that was dead-on. ;)
    I hope you're having a great week, bestie! It's a crazy week here - strange schedule, extra people in the house...but it's good. I won't be ready for Sky to leave though! Miss you and love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Virgo stuff is crazy it's so dead on. You know sometimes I apologize to people by way Zodiac sign, "Sorry. I'm a Virgo."

      You can visit my boards by clicking on the Pinterest link in this post. It will show you that I have spent a bit of time there.

      Crazy week indeed! And now it's Friday. Yay! I'm sleeping in.

      Delete