Monday, October 31, 2016

When life's kicking your butt, how about a theme song? Gilmore Girls Mania!!!


I just found out we're getting 4 new 90 minute episodes of Gilmore Girls November 25th (on Netflix). I know, total awesomeness! So this month's theme song is the trailer. Man oh man. We're sure to laugh and cry and we dang well better swoon. By the way, you can watch all the episodes on Netflix or you can probably get the DVD's from your public library.
Hey, don't have Netflix? Have you tried their 30 day free trial preview? Time it just right to catch the shows you want to catch up on and don't forget to consider when you actually have time to binge watch. I have to wait until Christmas break usually.

4 comments:

  1. *hangs head* I've never seen The Gilmore Girls. I know. But maybe, just maybe Sky and I can marathon it over winter break.... I'm happy you have new episodes to look forward to!
    Love you, chickie!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a mighty marathon. I'm just not sure if I can push Gilmore Girls over Firefly or BSG (Battlestar Galatica) or Veronica Mars. I love it, but the last season pissed me off something fierce. Still I'm giddy over getting to spend a little time in a kooky town with kookier people. Love you back!

      Delete
  2. *high-fives Brandee* I have never seen The Gilmore Girls, either... And I don't think I will, really. There are other shows I enjoy, plus I really prefer reading a book than watching TV.
    I hope you're doing well, Robyn! Miss you!!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you book girls, my love of stories started with TV shows and movies so even though I barely watch TV now (except for football) once a TV whore always a TV whore. It's like Anna from Soul Walker says for cops and Catholics. I miss you too Lexxie! Hey, I'm almost caught up with Harry Dresden. Your audio book review way back when turned me onto that series. Intense! I love him so much. He's on the island right now and I'm worried big time.

      Delete